“THE FOUR CARDINAL ARCHANGELS” COLLECTION BY SIGIL CRAFTER ®
The collection of the 4 great archangels represents the coordinates of the four angles from which reality is viewed: power, emotion, wisdom and healing, but also the four corners of reality: north; south; east; west.
You can choose your archangel according to the sign you were born under or according to the ascendant:
- Raphael: Gemini; Libra; Aquarius
- Michael: Aries; Sagittarius; Leo
- Gabriel: Scorpio; Cancer; Pisces
- Uriel: Capricorn; Taurus; Virgo
During the evolution of alchemy into modern science, it was discovered that the transmutation of metals is impossible by alchemical methods and that alchemical copper is nothing but an alchemical myth. However, the term “alchemical copper” is still used symbolically in certain spiritual and esoteric circles to refer to a mystical substance or a state of human being that has attained deep understanding and high spiritual evolution.
Copper has a number of recognized therapeutic effects, but it is important to note that these are often associated with moderate doses and safe administration. Some of these therapeutic effects include:
- Anti-inflammatory: Copper has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it useful in treating inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and gout.
- Immunomodulator: Studies suggest that copper can have a modulatory effect on the immune system, helping to keep it in a healthy state.
- Antimicrobial: Copper has antimicrobial properties, which means it can help eliminate bacteria and other microorganisms that can cause infection.
- Antioxidant: Copper is a powerful antioxidant, which means it can help neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in the body.
- Improving bone health: Copper is important for bone health, helping to form collagen and other proteins that help maintain bone density.
- Improve skin health: Copper can help maintain skin health by reducing inflammation and improving collagen and elastin production.
- Improving nervous system health: Copper is important for nervous system health, helping to transmit nerve signals and maintain normal nervous system function.